WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRIBLE SERVER. QUIT AND GO PLAY CALL OF DUTY.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

[UNDER REVIEW] Updated Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

[UNDER REVIEW] Updated Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: [UNDER REVIEW] Updated Moderator Application   [UNDER REVIEW] Updated Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:52 pm

First name : (Or nickname) Chris
In-game name : hotdogfan15
How can you benefit the Eternity X community : Well I'm a helpful player, I have plenty of moderating experience and I know how to handle situations. I stay out of peoples business unless they are doing something against the rules, against something staff has said, or is just wrong. I'm not a bothersome person and I know the basics of well.. runescape itself, as well as many server qualities , etc.

What have you done for Eternity X so far : I have given 2 new players a zgs and claws as a welcome gift. I have showed multiple people how to start and given them good direction. The only thing I find sort of lame is making a video because I will spend 3 hours on a video that will only get 40 views.. Spamming other servers usually only attracts a few players and doesn't do very much. But if I find a way to help outside of the game I will jump right on it! I'll try to post in a few forums an advertisement such as sythe.org and moparscape forums.

What will you do as staff : I will make sure that players will follow the rules, keep at least somewhat of a clean chatbox. Get rid of server spammers, help new players and show them the ropes. I've done this before, and I can do it again keeping the server under control, and keepin it cool Smile

This is my mod application, thanks for reading, and please consider.
Hotdogfan15
Back to top Go down

[UNDER REVIEW] Updated Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1