WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRIBLE SERVER. QUIT AND GO PLAY CALL OF DUTY.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

Fluidz / Jax Moderator Guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluidz

Fluidz / Jax Moderator Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Fluidz / Jax Moderator Guide.   Fluidz / Jax Moderator Guide. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:44 pm

It seems with our growing community and updates, moderators seem to be getting selected more and more. So I am making this guide as a simple list of guidelines you can follow to hopefully become successful and join EternityStaff!

What a moderator is?: Contrary to the popular belief that Moderators on RS are similar on Private Servers, we are nothing alike. Moderators on RS are agreeing to a set list of rules and terms of service when they apply, or are accepted as moderators. Moderators on Private Servers are agreeing to nothing except acknowledging any and all request put fourth by the administration. Also, on private servers, moderators get loads more tools to use to both, assist players and keep harm from coming to the server.

How can *YOU* become a moderator?: I am not 100% on the criteria that the administration uses for this server, but I am sure of this much... Use these tips to help on your path to that ever-so envied silver crown.

Remain respectful, regardless of when or where. If a player insults you, turn the other cheek, or confront them in a positive manner. Try to figure out why they do not like you and fix it.

Impress the Admins or Owners! The administration includes Eternity, Djrebelmike Samo lx5, and Elves. How can you impress them? It's really common sense... Look around the forums, find issues wrong with the game and report them to a moderator or an administrator. If something is going wrong with the game, or you feel that it's causing you, your pc, etc. problems, notify a moderator. (What if a Moderator takes credit for what I found?) They won't... Locating the source of a problem is critical to figuring out how we can fix it. So, like myself, the other moderators will alert who reported the issue.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Basic questions:

What if I am moved into: Denied?: So what? This can be for more reasons than you initially think. Most applications that are moved to: Denied are applications that were not using the "correct" layout you must use this layout:

Application Status:OPEN

Moderator applications must consist of or contain the following things

First name : (Or nickname)
In-game name :
How can you benefit the Eternity X community :
What have you done for Eternity X so far :
What will you do as staff :

What if I am accepted to become a moderator? Do I have to contact the admins?: You are automatically made a moderator by the administration, you don't have to accept anything. Making the moderator application is pretty much giving the admins consent to modify your account and adds rights to it. However, I strongly suggest you speak with a veteran moderator, or the administration either way. It is critical to know how to use your commands and how they may "NOT" be used.
The administration is usually busy updating the server. Either way, most of the time when your application hasn't been moved or messed with, it is because the admins want to know more about you before they decide to make you a moderator.
People are posting Yes and NO on my application, why?: People post their votes, their vote is not certain of your success on your journey to joining the staff, but they still get a word in. The admins obviously won't choose you when the entire community hates you, because it would look bad on them. The players may not realize it, but they do have a voice and that voice can go a long way. Your reputation is critical to becoming a moderator. (Please note: More votes Yes than No does not guaruntee or deny your chances as a moderator, it just simply contributes.)
(More Questions will be updated. HAPPY POSTING!)

Hope this helps some of you.

-Fluidz , Jax
Back to top Go down

Fluidz / Jax Moderator Guide.
Page 1 of 1