WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRIBLE SERVER. QUIT AND GO PLAY CALL OF DUTY.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3   Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Lol on Friday I broke my HDMI cable for my Ps3. I was taking it out of my television to see if I could hook it up to my laptop and play it comfortably facing away from the tv instead of having to be leaning over the end of my bed and looking at the tv screen to play. Well I unhooked the HDMI from my tv and I guess I pulled on it too hard. The cable yanked out of the back of my Ps3 and the end of the cable simply fell off. I was like WTF?!?!?? And now I can't even get the original cable they send with the Ps3 to put picture on my tv from my Ps3. Its hooked up to AV1 settings and I've tried various ports with colours and different settings on my tv and nothing has showed up. Now i'm all bummed out because I can't play black ops Sad Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3   Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Buy a new one? Also make sure you spread around the new client!
Back to top Go down
https://eternityx.forumotion.com
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

PostSubject: Re: Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3   Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 pm

But I don't wanna buy a new one :/I gotta go over to my friends house and get another one from him I guess.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3   Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 am

Pictures can help but until here is this ---->

Check your cable for bends etc try to find where the cable might be broken/ripped/torn on the inside then use an exacto knife and strip the wire around the bent point. Check if it is ripped if it is use some solder and solder the wires, if you don't or can't solder twist the wires together and tape the exposed wires up. This may not be the problem. I should recommend that you should also check both ends of the cable to see if the pins are offset and also make sure its not the ports messed up.
Back to top Go down
Sandra06

PostSubject: Re: Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3   Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 am

HDMI cables represent a major advancement in the technology of home theater cable. These channels of digital audio and video devices theater system independent. This is advantageous in several respects. First, digital signals into analog signals are preferred because of the minimization of noise and increasing the clarity of picture and sound. Second, since the cables to carry audio and video in one cable, which are much more effective to implement.

hdmi cables
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3   Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken HDMI Cable for Ps3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED :: Help and Support :: Tech Support-
Jump to: