WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRIBLE SERVER. QUIT AND GO PLAY CALL OF DUTY.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

Everyone please read

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

Everyone please read Empty
PostSubject: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 pm

The reason this post isn't a sticky or announcement is, I am posting this from my opinion. This information of mine may be new to owner and other co owner as well.

Here are some things I see in the server....
- Economy is down
- Players (mods) not exactly doing what they promised in their applications

You guys have to remember, we as co owner's and Owner (Jordan, Jake and myself) take on a big responsibility. (Them more then me) With past VPS problems, they are constantly making sure server is running smoothly. When you guys log on and see an admin your first thought is 'FREE ITEMS! YAY'....I may be different..but when I see Jake or Jordan, my first thought is 'I wonder what is up, how can I help?'. I would like everyone to read this..and start thinking that way. A big way of helping would be, If a new player comes on and starts begging for staff or items..tell him what we told you guys...Don't let him beg and annoy us..because when you need something...we may be in a bad mood...because of that player...Just something to think about...

Regarding the mods..some 'trash' talking has been going on. EX. "I deserve mod and you don't"

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE DESERVES A DAMN THING! Jordan didn't HAVE to use his money to buy a VPS..nor did Jordan and Jake have to code this wonderful server for you guys...I had one guy tell me how horrible the server was today...but had no explanation (Other then blaming me) I may be speaking just for me..but I don't think Me, Jordan or Jake have ANY PROBLEM with you telling us the server is bad..but give us a suggestion..what can we do better? Please point out where we lack..but have an explanation and suggestion to go with it...This is a post I WANT you to respond to with your suggestions..rants and everything else! Please tell us where we lack...(If you have a question, problem or take offense to this post..talk to me..not Jordan or Jake. They didn't get this idea, so don't blame ANYTHING on them.)

Thank you
A new eternity x Co owner alongside with Jake!
Daniel
Back to top Go down
https://eternityx.forumotion.com
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

The economy is down. Very down. So far down, it turned Australia from down under to up over. An economy reset is the only thing I see that could fix one as bad as this is looking. Remove all items besides a started package from everyones account, and make them earn money. Owners, no more giving away or drop partying items, it will not work. When you do that your only killing your server more with every free bandos or godsword. This and the current mod situation are the only things I see wrong with the game.
Back to top Go down
Helix
Helix

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Actually the only lack i see Daniel is in structure. There has to be order otherwise the end result as i stated previously is downfall. You guys should change your policy to Ban begging, pestering etc so that if the policy is violated there is premises for action to be taken. Also i see a lot of immaturity among staff (most moderators) I see moderators acting childish with there abilities and rank and lavishing themselves with it. It's ignorant and needs measures to prevent it. I can PM you the rest of this post Daniel. Peace

Sincerely,

Helix
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:51 pm

If you have anymore to add Helix, post it here. Anything posted in this topic won't effect your relationship between owners, co owners, moderators or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Helix
Helix

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Also i agree with Hotdogfan on his opinion of a reset of the economy. It needs reigns.
Back to top Go down
Helix
Helix

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:00 pm

In all honesty Christ, Elliot acts like a child. His powers should be revoked and Current wealthy accounts deleted. Its horse shit he acts like a little kid and whines and bitches all the time and all ways give stuff to new players essentially ruining the challenge of the game. ::yell should be strictly for the hierarchy end of the staff chain. Much respect Daniel. and Elliot and Brandon, honestly piss off i have no respect for you two. The staff should silence the calamity and put it in its past and get some new recruits or ill attempt to put the server on a Top 100+ website for publicity

Last edited by Helix on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 pm

You know we always like them adverts!

Note : TO ANYONE AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM. Seeing the post above me..I have a feeling we will have some angry people. You can say to me 'Ban Helix, Ban Hot dog..ban - insert name here-' I have promised that everyone who posted on this topic, their reply's will not effect their community status, them as a person, or their relationship between owner and co owners...If a player wants to bad talk someone for posting on this topic..don't go to them..you can talk to me privately...as I have a feeling we will have a very nice conversation!
Back to top Go down
nick94
nick94

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Hey guys i am posting on this comment because i was asked to. but the way i feel is that powers are handed out like candy at a parade. there are mods running around with items given to them by Jordan and getting mod out of it. i mean that is not really helping much. anyone can be given a stockpile of items and told to hand it out at the start to new players. i think that staff members should also be mature and not just like OMG! LOOK AT MY CROWN now respect it. the way i feel is Daniel you have my respect because you are real about your help not just sucking up to get a promotion. i am sorry but Elliot and Brandon were given stuff by Jordan and told stand there and hand it out so why really did they get mod powers? my last rant is mod/admin SHOULD NOT hand gear out to anyone who is the most annoying.
Back to top Go down
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Helix. Dude. You know what the hell is up. I agree with everything helix says. Everything but the ::yell command. I believe that should be for everyone. I've noticed that in servers that have a ::yell command for everyone, the economy is larger than those with a limited ::yell. Get rid of elliot and brandon, and get someone at least more mature into the positions. Stay at two moderators, maybe downsize to 1. And base how many moderators you have on a system of how many players are online at once. We have about 15 online at once right now, that calls for either (a) 2 retarded moderators, or (b) 1 mature moderator who can handle himself and his powers. (brandon and elliot fall under the (a) category.)
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks for giving your opinions. I appriciate that you guys compliment me, and what not. Give some compliments to the great owner and awesome co owner jake...Please tell us where we can improve. Think about it..we all can improve somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Helix
Helix

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Lol sorry i was kinda ticked took a shower and calmed down, i just know how Jordan would feel about this. i made a server and lost it to something oddly similar to this and it was frustrating, sad and depressing. I apologize for my somewhat blunt observations. Sidenote: i think we need another account reset to kick start a new economy. This time no giving away stuff ehh?
Props for Jake and super props for Jordan.
l
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Thanks. I just feel the deserve more respect then me. (Not saying that to be a ass kisser) When they get home in a little under 5 hours..they promised to discuss this whole issue(s) with me, and look at this post.
Back to top Go down
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Amen. Jake and Jordan have done a great job with the server, except in what we've been talking about. Account reset all the way.
Back to top Go down
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 pm

And for the account reset, don't reset the stats. That would be a very large mistake.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Its all good. It will happen again..and should be talked about. Try and get everyone on the server to post here..I would like a lot of peoples opinions as it will make choices easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:24 pm

We will be taking this further, and discussing the outcome there will be an eco reset.
Back to top Go down
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Excellent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Last edited by Elliot on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 pm

I am sorry, but the idea of reseting stats was wrong.

You've lost publicity.

Also, i dont care if i act childish, its a game in which has to be fun, although theres some of you who treat the game like a regemnted marine squad.. Come on guys, lets have some fun and make this server bigger and get adverts out to promote this great server.

Elliot
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Agree Elliot, but the Eco reset was a MUST. We might have lost a few players now..but we would of lost A LOT MORE in the long run without it. Yes, it is a game to have fun..but people don't want to play a game where the run is ruined by the mods acting childish. (This doesn't just go for you and brandon..this goes for everyone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:56 pm

helix we earned it you didnt so please dont disrespect me.
If i was childish i would still be a player and i wont have the rank.

everything will be ok. just dont disrespect me.
pelase thanks

Jordan and Daniles helper

(MOD) Brandon

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:06 pm

You spelt my name wrong..and Brandon....you don't deserve it..
Back to top Go down
nick94
nick94

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:50 pm

I don't like having to call people out on their mistakes but because i have had some history as head admin on a few private servers for rs and a few World of Warcraft so i know what its like to deal with problems like this. But everyone making this an episode of Jerry Springer is not helping a damn thing. Elliot and Brandon..... I'm sorry but you 2 SHOULD NOT act better than anyone just because you have that little crown. If you are real about your help you would not just suck up around Daniel,Jake, or Jordan. You would do it when they are offline as well. When i was head admin on multiple servers i did not hand items out like i see you guys doing no offence (Jake, Jordan, and Daniel) but if there are all these "rares" getting handed out then that takes the challenge of th game away. Yes it might make you look cooler but it takes the fun away from the game for normal players if they have everything handed to them. I am not trying to call the shots or run your server but i see a MAJOR need for a staff fix. If you do not like this comment then i am sorry but he said post how you feel and your ideas and that is exactely what i am doing but I DO NOT want any angry pm's from pissed off players that i may have offended.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:03 pm

nick, add me on msn now. ggdog67@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
nick94
nick94

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm not in trouble am I? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone please read   Everyone please read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone please read
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next