WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
ETERNITY X IS A LOST LEGACY LEECH
NO... ETERNITYX SUCKS COCK.
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRIBLE SERVER. QUIT AND GO PLAY CALL OF DUTY.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclient

BYE NOOBS!!! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nick94
nick94

BYE NOOBS!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Hey everyone i am quitting the server.... ik you all will miss me Sad but i really want to say bye to the CARNY STAFF! clown Smile I love the way you all act like the coolest and most bad ass people on earth because of your gold and silver crowns king . but its okay there is some good news behind all this.....This CIRCUS OF A SERVER WILL FAIL....and sooner than you all may think Shocked . I REALLY want to say bye to ASSHOLE ELLIOT (Elliot) Mad , BITCHY Brandon Sad , DIPSHIT (Jake) Suspect , and i can not forget about the very "special" server owner who is running his server at the special ed level.....EVERYONE HIS NAME IS JACKASS JORDAN pig ....yes we all know who that is.

But i want to say bye to all of my friends on this server! you all know who you are cheers
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:53 pm

LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
https://eternityx.forumotion.com
nick94
nick94

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:58 pm

lol shot603, blind, you, and hotdog15 are my favorites and there are others lol
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:23 pm

No..we are the only ones...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 am

do one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 am

Daniel, your a co-owner,

You should not agree with how your "friend" is speaking to people whom have a big part in your server.

Elliot
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:18 am

Elliot, I don't give a fuck? Fuck you faggot piece of shit. Nick is coming with me. That post was a joke dumb ass. Grow some balls and get the fuck off the computer, go outside you faggot nigger ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 am

that is racist man.

Speaking to Jordan about this.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 am

I don't give a shit you nigger.
Back to top Go down
nick94
nick94

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 pm

no Daniel i am not jk with these fuckers.... they are all a bunch of escaped clowns from the circus...and Elliot stick that 10 lb dildo back in your mouth and please feel free to shut the fuck up.... you are a goddamn grunt you have not 1 fucking power....ohh wait im sorry you can mute people in game..... this staff is soo stupid you make me wanna honk your big red bozo button smack dab in the middle of those faces.
Back to top Go down
nick94
nick94

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Ellot the only part of this server is for the rest of the population to laugh at..... and where did your girlfriend Brandon go?? he should be here bitching with you.
Back to top Go down
hotdogfan15
hotdogfan15

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Brandon quit after me and dan trolled his ass out of the server. Do you like how I edited the forums? They are nice arent they Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Co Owner
Co Owner
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:16 pm

I love them! Gives it a nice 'Childish' look, if that's the right word? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BYE NOOBS!!! :D   BYE NOOBS!!! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BYE NOOBS!!! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WORST RSPS EVER CREATED :: Introductions and Farewells :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: